Faster Implementation of World Class Technology Solutions Using Simple Monthly Payment Options
Hiawatha, IA (January 29th, 2020) – Communications Engineering Company (CEC), a nationally recognized technology systems integrator in the Midwest, is excited to announce its new Managed Systems Program (MSP). Designed as an all-inclusive subscription service, MSP helps organizations of all types and sizes better manage technology initiatives.
The MSP financial strategy makes budgeting for technology easier by providing flexible financing options to support system development needs. MSP is available to supports businesses, schools, healthcare organizations, manufacturing plants, government agencies, transportation companies and houses of worship. Through this initiative, CEC helps organizations deliver on their mission to deploy world class technology for improved communication, collaboration, and safety.
By packaging the latest technology into an affordable monthly subscription, across a multi-year term, the Managed Systems Program allows CEC customers to benefit from:
- Technology investments that don’t require large upfront capital investment
- Continuous software upgrades for improved performance and security
- Streamlined budgeting with monthly payments that remain the same throughout the term
- Access to the latest, most current technology and equipment available – and the opportunity for a technology refresh at the end of the term
- Network readiness assessment and security management
- End-user training for the life of the system
- Preventative maintenance, assuring systems are compliant with codes and regulations
“Our customers continue to accelerate technology investment to improve their operations, keep people safe and secure their valuable assets,” states Kim Lehrman, CEO at CEC. “The Managed Systems Program eliminates capital budget availability concerns. Customers no longer need to build internal technical capabilities to manage and service these complex systems. Over time, we continue to assess the internal systems needs and provide the technology upgrade path and support.”
To learn more about CEC and its new Managed Systems Program, visit www.cecinfo.com/about-cec/managed-systems-program/.
With offices in the Midwest serving local and national customers, CEC offers solution design, integration, and technical services specializing in audio/video, fire and security, healthcare communications, IT, and two-way communications. Focused on creating world class technology experiences, the CEC team partners with clients to understand their businesses, tailor solutions, and plan for future technology needs. To learn more, visit www.cecinfo.com.